Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm taking the Wardrobe Refashion pledge!

Since the garden is winding down and our glut of canning is just about wrapped up I will now be moving on to more wintery projects like sewing. So this was the ideal time to sign up for the Wardrobe Refashion blog pledge. Below is my pledge and check out the site for some refashionista inspiration. And expect to start seeing a lot more sewing projects!

The Pledge

I Becca pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing, for the period of 2 months. I pledge that I shall refashion, renovate, recycle preloved items for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract. I pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovoted, recycled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftiness brings! Signed Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment